英語寫作練習 -- Morning Exercise


Morning Exercise

I have morning exercise habit, but not every day. Normally I do three or four times a week.  Every time I walk about 45 minutes to one hour. In the morning it is a good time to walk. I usually walk to the north side back and forth on Kilauea Ave, which is near my home.

Walking with the brisk pace, smooth breathing, the mind becomes clear enough to noticed all the things around me.  I can see the garden of the house were planted with many kinds of plants, fruit trees and  flowers. Some birds flying in the sky or stay on the grass to find food. Occasionally I see someone who with dog walks leisurely and some other morning exercise people. That is a very beautiful scene.





Sometimes I headed towards south to the Waialae Beach Park, which has a long and wide beach. I like walking barefoot on the sand, look at the blue sky and the boundless ocean, at that moment I feel calm and peaceful.




2017/02/08


留言

Pig Head說…
很好啊!我不是指【英語水平】,我沒有資格評論誰的英語水平,我凴什麽呢?我是指在人生這個時刻會如此努力、投入去達成自己的願望當然是令人敬佩的事。
June說…

謝謝你!
我也看過你的那篇"給啊SIR的信"

我明白學習一種外語是艱苦的,尤其是在我這個年紀,但我在全情投入之中會順其自然,每天看新聞學點生字也留意句子的結構,不明白的我會問,我常犯錯的是文法。

當踏出第一步,經過一段艱辛,對英語產生了興趣後,便將會漸入佳境,相信學習會變得比較容易。
Pig Head說…
最令我深感奇怪的是:那個【第一步】遲了起碼6年,而你卻【不當一回事】似的。。。。。

我在給呀 SIR 的信要說的是:學習或教授語言(或任何東西)衆生都忘記了一點:心 --- 心靈的運用。學與教的人都衹懂【記憶】,不懂【心靈】。最終他們都失敗,也永遠都不知道真正的原因,永遠都衹會諉過別人,或別的東西。

爲何不從一開始便看看自己的心。
June說…

不是每個老師都會用心靈來教授語言,大多數都祇當成是一份職業,公式化地教授。

我的確是遲了6年才踏出第一步,白白浪費了6年的寶貴光陰。

學習語言是要將自己也融合於那個語言之中,就像我們的母語,從來就不需要刻意地學習,就像自己的心,它本來就存在,何需刻意尋覓。

此網誌的熱門文章

無題

不是回應

真情剖白--自卑感